UPCOMING PROCUREMENT WEBINARS - UPDATED REGULARLY:
Monthly Webinar Log-in Instructions
The following series of webinars are hosted in partnership with MN PTAC, North Dakota and South Dakota PTACs. Webinars typically take place the first Tuesday of every month from 9-10 a.m. Central Time.
1. Please join the ZOOM meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone:
2. If you prefer to use phone for audio:
United States (Long distance): +1 (669) 900-6833 or +1 (646) 558-8656
Meeting ID: 115-541-475
SBA ONLINE GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING TRAINING
SBA also contracts with Stover & Associates to offer government contracting training webinars. Below is information about upcoming seminars available to SBA 7(j) certified firms.
The SBA’s 7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Program is authorized by the Small Business Act to provide high-quality assistance to eligible small businesses (please see the fact sheet here to learn more about eligibility).
7(j) Eligibility includes firms that are owned by one of the following:
- Participants in the 8(a) Business Development Program
- Small businesses that are owned and controlled by economically and socially disadvantaged individuals;
- Small businesses located in areas of high unemployment or low-income; and,
- Small business owned by low-income individuals.
How it works
Just like a class you’d attend in person, courses are taught by a live instructor on a scheduled day and time. The Web-enabled Instructor-Led training experience has much in common with the classroom equivalent. Students:
- Receive course materials in advance
- Participate in real time using a broadband connection
- Interact directly with the instructor and their peers
From your computer, you’ll link to an instructor in a live, real-time, interactive learning experience. You’ll become part of a virtual classroom where you can ask questions, seek guidance and participate in class discussions and interactive exercises.
You must pre-register for these sessions: http://sbaworkshops.stoverteam.com (Click on the Register for Training Button on the left). There is no cost for 7(j) eligible businesses. For Workshop information email Phyllis Embree or Chris Strudthoff, or call 770.423.9888. Seats are limited.
STAY SMALL, PLAY LARGE
Leveraging your small business in a big business world!
... WAS A GREAT SUCCESS! THANK YOU TO ALL THAT CAME OUT!
Read the story in the Dickinson Press about the Stay Small, Play Large event. The ND SBDC and ND PTAC advisors were there along with DLN Consulting, Stark Development Corporation, Vision West ND, SCORE, Dickinson State University and the Center for Technology and Business.